Posts for tag: Untagged
- Taking over-the-counter antihistamines and decongestants
- Irrigating your nasal passages with saline and water
- Trying linens and pillowcases that are allergy-proof
- Placing allergy or HEPA filters in your house, especially your bedroom
- Nasal congestion, a runny nose and watery eyes
- Coughing, wheezing or chest congestion
- A rash, itchy skin or eczema
- An itchy throat, nose or eyes
- Skin tests-during which tiny amounts of different allergens are injected just under your skin; you will know you are allergic to the substance if you see swelling or a rash within 20 minutes.
- Challenge tests-used to diagnose medication and food allergies, during which you inhale or ingest a tiny amount of allergen to test for a reaction
- Blood tests-a sample of your blood is sent to a laboratory where testing is completed
Remember it’s never too early to seek help from an allergist. Your allergist can help you get relief from allergies at any time of the year. Don’t wait! Call today and feel better tomorrow!
Welcome to the Blog of Head and Neck Associates of Orange County - Mission Viejo
Head and Neck Associates of Orange County - Mission Viejo would like to welcome you to our blog. Here you will find informative and useful postings about otolaryngology and our practice.
At Head and Neck Associates of Orange County - Mission Viejo we believe that educated patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and wellbeing. Our blog was designed to provide you with valuable ear, nose and throat information, the latest otolaryngology developments and health advice from our dedicated team.
Head and Neck Associates of Orange County - Mission Viejo hopes you find our blog to be a great resource for keeping up to date with proper otolaryngology care and treatments.
We welcome all comments and questions.
-- Head and Neck Associates of Orange County - Mission Viejo