PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW REGARDING SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT AND PLANNING FOR YOUR VISIT!
Prior to scheduling your appointment with one of our doctors, please have your insurance card(s) ready (Accepted Insurance) as we will ask you for your ID # and group # to verify your eligibility over the phone. Please note, if you do not have a PPO insurance plan and have been referred to a doctor in our practice through your HMO insurance plan, a pre-authorization is required to make an appointment. In this case, you will need to provide the authorization # or we will look up your auth by entering your HMO insurance information into our eligibility portal.
If you would like to request an appointment online, you can do so by clicking here .
New Patients: If you are a new patient, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to fill out new patient forms and provide your insurance card(s) and ID. If you are able to submit your new patient forms online prior to your appointment, please arrive 15 minutes early. This gives our front office staff ample time to input your information and put your chart up.
If you have records relevant to the reason for your visit from another provider outside of our practice, please bring a copy of those with you. Your referring provider may also fax records to us at 949-364-4495.
Directions to our offices can be found under Locations .
Established Patients: If you have seen one of our doctors within the last three years, you are considered an established patient. Please arrive 15 minutes early to give our front office staff ample time to update your information if necessary and put up your chart. If you are a returning patient and have changed your insurance plan and/or address and phone number, please let our front office staff know. Please note, if you have an HMO insurance plan and our doctor has requested you to come back for a follow-up visit, we will obtain the authorization for you.
If you have records relevant to the reason for your visit from another provider outside of our practice, please bring a copy of those with you.
The doctor will examine you based on the reason for your visit and symptoms presented to the doctor. Any in-office exams and/or procedures deemed not covered by your insurance company will be your financial responsibility. To view our Financial Policies , click here.
For Authorization for Release of Medical Records , click here.
New Patient Forms (For ENT & Allergy & Asthma Patients)
- ENT Patients: New Patient Packet and Health Questionnaire (Submit Forms Online)
- ENT Patients: New Patient Packet and Health Questionnaire (Print New Patient Forms)
- ALLERGY & ASTHMA Patients: New Patient Packet and Health Questionnaire
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
- Adenoidectomy with Bilateral Myringotomy and Tympanostomy Tubes
- Bilateral Myringotomy and Tympanostomy Tubes
- Adult Sinus
- Coblation Turbinate Reduction
- Cosmetic Ear (Otoplasty)
- Examination of Upper Aerodigestive Tract
- In Office Myringotomy
- Laser Assisted Uvulopalatoplasty
- Nasal Airway
- Neck Dissection
- Palate Coblation
- Pediatric Sinus
- Salivary Gland
- Simple Mastoidectomy
- Sinus and Nasal Airway
- Skin Cancer of Head and Neck Regions
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy
- Tympanomastoidectomy with Ossicular Chain Reconstruction
- Tympanoplasty with Ossicular Chain Reconstruction
- Tympanoplasty with or without Mastoidectomy
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP)