Connect with your physician through NextMD. NextMD is a secure, web-based portal to send an email to your physician for non-urgent medical questions, to request or cancel appointments, to request prescription refills and to receive test results and referrals.
- Multiple browser options. Such as Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer
- Better security. NextMD utilizes a multi-step authentication log-in process to protect your personal health information
- "Smart Phone"capability. NextMD can be accessed via your iPhone, Blackberry or any other smart phones.
- Integration with NextGen for better patient medical record management.
- The ability to receive test results, referrals, or a summary of your health information via secure email.
How Do I Sign Up?
Call our office (949) 364-4361 and ask any of our staff for your own unique NextMD token number. This randomly generated token number will be your initial key to signing up as a user in NextMD. Once you have it, simply follow the instructions at NextMD.com to get started.
Urgent Medical Matters
Please do not use NextMD to send any messages requiring urgent attention. For urgent medical matters, contact your doctor's office or call 911 in case of life threatening emergency.